It's Barack Obama! It's Barack Obama!

It's strange, when the rolling credits make you laugh the most in a clip.

Got SNES? Got SNES?

no Superfailman

he's right, there's an "extra scene" after the ending.
i dunno if i should say it was good.
this goes to paperbat, even though I don't think he'll read this.

Well, i lol'd hard. Came here to see what you akshually did yourself after listening to the podcast.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

duh

i made a savepoint at a place... where I already lost everything.
I'm standing in front of a minor boss that i can'T defeat with my equipment
and no shop in reach
i should've considered this earlyer.
How deep your words strike my mind is unexplainable.

TLOZ: LA Orchestra TLOZ: LA Orchestra

Just like someone else said

You're bringing back good memorys.
Very good memorys. Legend of Zelda was the first game I got for my gameboy except for the mario land game.
And The ballad of the windfish was one of the only songs I had in about 4 years in hospital.
You've hit the right spot man.
Okay, later I also had dynablaster, and after that i was actually allowed to stand up to get into the cripple kindergarten and watch television but i think you're getting the point.

Nice animation. I'd have put some other characters to play the different instruments like the raccoon or the witch or the goat and the glasses guy. But you did a great job there =)

MrAmature responds:

DynaBlaster? I don't think I've heard of that game before, but at least you liked the movie. One of my original ideas was to have different characters play the instruments, but I wasn't too certain about doing that, although the witch playing a mean drum would have been a sight to see. Thanks for the review.

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

O_o

Wow...
I'm... in fact that was... illuminating and astonishing.
but it'd be unfair to give you more points than the guy who made "life"
I don't think i have to add anything more. You know what you made and what you wanted to project into my heads.

life (hebil) life (hebil)

very good title

the title is well chosen.
Every few seconds i had to think about if this is what life is.
Like: A plain desert, he's walking... Well it's the same, every day the same dull sight, but somehow you're doing it, going on day by day.
The snake and the fact that he eats it: Some danger is lurking somewhere. But if you see the danger itself as some kind of diversion/change, then you're enjoying it, even if it's poisonous/bad for you.
He dies, sheds and looks at his old skin: Well you're breaking down. After a big feast of joy there's always a "lowest point". But you're getting over it somehow. There's always a ray of hope. He stands up and looks at his former self, the way he was before. And maybe even the many times he already looked at himself that way.

Wow. I'm truly astonished.
Was my interpretation right?
I really liked the animation too and the fact that (despite the title) it went absolutely without any words. The drawings were simple but it's in fact easyer to indentify with someone if his appearance is deformed or minimalized.
I really liked it. =D

Hebil responds:

there no wrong interpretaions (sorry for being so vague), but yours is defenetly well constructed and has some good thought put into it

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Next time i'm getting into this situation i'll be shure to rewatch this over and over again.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

Here's my review

I didn't like it
I didn't laugh
Please make more soon!!!

Doki responds:

I don't feel I deserved a 10 for that review.

Eskimo Bob: Episode 54 Eskimo Bob: Episode 54

aw yeah man,

it was such a letdown the experiment failed.
nice one.
Was a good idea to look for new episodes xD
I don't even know why it just feels good to see that Bob is still kinda... out there. even though I see that it's not that popular anymore.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Nice collab

a really nice collab you've put together there.
some were even funn.