Royal Offense 2 Royal Offense 2

The balancing still sucks.

Slime Rampage Slime Rampage

Could have more heroes and would be nice if the slime actually leveled up. But what you really need is a correct killscreen. All in all tight controls and nice concept.

The Death Run The Death Run

Buttons kinda wonky.

Legend of the Lost Legend of the Lost

Great game, very refined, couldn't find any bugs.

Dreaming Knight Dreaming Knight

Pls whole class next time!

DN8 DN8

EXT-EXT-EXT-EXTRA LIFE

Getting extra lifes for grazing is nice.
But making options that shield off bullets on the other hand kinda ruins it.
Also you should fix those disappearing bullets.

PS: I really liked the lyric-quotes. nice idea.

Necronator Necronator

Zombieland?

Wtf? why is a german sound ad of zombieland running in the background?

Air Pressure Air Pressure

well erm

the style was beautiful... but I think i didn't get it

Laser Defense Laser Defense

nah man, the money

I can't just buy a tower for 200$ with a power of 1 if there's a possibility of having a power 4 tower for 30 bucks.
And then I thought about. Wait a sec, it's one of the most rapid firing towers of all. What if I increase his firing rate.
200$. And I said "fuck no!" It'd be much cheaper to add the same tower again AND raise his fire rate 2(!!!) times. What makes him a 12r tower.
By the way the scissor Tower that could absolutely become my favourite needed 200$ to get an attack of 2. and even then i had to build another one for 200$ again and increase his firepower too. That makes a firepower of 2 for not even a whole second and only one square that my enemys pass through and alltogether 800$. Do you know how many basic towers i could buy for 800$? 26 26*4 = 104 that's 104 attack and they even shoot the fast ones at least 2 times. So that's 800$ for 2 points of damage or 208 damage.
I think the choice isn't that hard.

So okay. When you're doing a game next time, be sure to work on that tower balance (and don't even think about arguing with the rail gun. I can take a crap in the time it need to reaload once.)

But very nice actually. You made a really time klling game =) I enjoyed it for about an hour or two.
Respect for the effort, hope the next one will be better.
Keep up the good work.